Sunday, June 30, 2013

Finally!!    Pictures of our Missionary!!

After some serious whining to my daughter about her not sending us any pictures from the MTC (I know that was selfish on my part, but I needed to see her sweet face) Sister Carr finally sent us some pictures this past week!!

Sister Carr with some other Sisters going to the Philippines

Sister Carr and her companion Sister Ianuzi

Beautiful Sisters

Happy Are We
Sister Carr with her District
Sister Carr wrote this past week that all is going well. She is happy and really enjoying her time in the MTC. Her companion is Sister Ianuzi, she's from New York. 
AJ says she really likes her companion and that she and the rest of her district all get along really well.
 She has requested that we send her a package. So this week I put together a pretty sizable package with some of her favorite treats, a few things she needed, and some 4th of July goodies that she can share with her District. She should get it on Monday, so I'm looking forward to her next email to let us know how she liked it !

No comments:

Post a Comment